PlayHappy Café serves high quality, wholesome and healthy breakfast, lunch, snack and dessert options, with a few indulgences, for adults and children alike.
We serve resposibly-sourced Caffe Ladro espresso drinks and other delicious beverages including teas, hot chocolates and smoothies.
Some of our food is brought in from local, high quality food purveyors (ie. Little Rae's nut-free baked goods, Blazing Bagels, Mighty O Donuts, Dancing Women etc.) and some we make from scratch (salads, soups, paninis, mac n cheese and more) using fresh and local ingredients whenever possible. We order from the same food distributors as Whole Foods and our menu was fine-tuned by our Cafe Manager who used to work at Whole Foods and has a Bachelors degree in nutrition from Bastyr.
Due to allergies, we strive to be peanut and tree nut free. We also have some gluten free and vegan options.
We also strive to avoid serving products with high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors and preservatives, trans fats, high pesticide levels, and other items that aren't very healthy for our littlest customers.
You can download our complete menu HERE.
- PlayHappy Café is licensed café that serves a variety of delicious food and beverages including items for babies and toddlers.
- NO outside food or beverages allowed, especially home-made food and anything containing nuts.
- Per WA State health code 3-201.11 compliance with Food Law:
- Food shall be obtained from sources that comply with law.
- Food prepared in a private home may not be used or offered for human consumption in a Food Establishment
- Exceptions are pre-packaged pureed baby food, formula and water in your own personal container/sippy cup.
- This is also for the safety of children with severe food allergies.