Indulge in Tasty and Guilt-free Treats at our Lynnwood Café
Play Happy Café serves high quality, wholesome and healthy breakfast, lunch, snack, and dessert options, with a few indulgences, for adults and children alike. Our goal is to cater to all food sensitivities to accommodate all of our customers. Due to allergies, we strive to be peanut and tree nut free. We also have gluten-free, dairy free, vegetarian, organic, and vegan options. There is something for everyone at Play Happy Café!
We serve responsibly-sourced Caffe Ladro espresso drinks and other delicious beverages including teas, hot chocolates, and smoothies. All milk types are available for our drinks except nut milks as we are a nut free facility and doing our best to accommodate all customers.
Two unique and best selling dishes at our café are our Dumplings and Piroshkis, both authentic Russian dishes. These individualized-sized creations are made from a dough with a meat or vegetarian option inside and then a sauce of your choice. The fillings include, chicken, pork and beef, potato and dill, potato and mushroom, potato and onion, cherry, and farmers cheese.
Some of our food is brought in from local, high-quality food purveyors (ie. Little Rae’s nut-free baked goods, Blazing Bagels, Mighty O Donuts, Dancing Women etc.) and some we make from scratch (salads, soups, paninis, mac n cheese and more) using fresh and local ingredients whenever possible. We order from the same food distributors like Whole Foods and our menu was fine-tuned by our Cafe Manager who used to work at Whole Foods and has a Bachelors degree in nutrition from Bastyr.
Meal and snack options for children include all of our little customer’s favorite dishes. From pureed baby food pouches to string cheese or pizza you are sure to find a dish your child enjoys.
You can download our complete menu HERE.
PlayHappy Café is licensed café that serves a variety of delicious food and beverages including items for babies and toddlers.
- NO outside food or beverages allowed, especially home-made food and anything containing nuts.
- Per WA State health code 3-201.11 compliance with Food Law:
- Food shall be obtained from sources that comply with
- Food prepared in a private home may not be used or offered for human consumption in a Food Establishment
- Exceptions are pre-packaged pureed baby food, formula
andwater in your own personal container/sippy cup.
- This is also for the safety of children with severe food allergies.
- Due to severe food allergies, WE STRIVE TO BE A NUT FREE FACILITY. All food packaging available for your review. Please do not bring any snacks into PlayHappy Café, ESPECIALLY NUTS!!
- NO food allowed in the main play area.
- Drinks with lids are allowed in the main play area but please be careful not to spill on the carpet or on children!
- NO unreserved celebrations or party foods allowed in café area, i.e. cake, candles, gifts
andfavors. All party celebrations must occur in our reserved party rooms or by booking the entire facility.
- PlayHappy Café reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who does not abide by our rules. These rules are for the safety of all the children who eat and play here including yours. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.